Vancouver, WA USA Youth Little League Baseball & Softball for Boys & Girls Age 4-16
FVLL is a 100% volunteer-driven organization! Your help is always welcomed and appreciated, regardless of your skill, age or talent. Currently we have positions available for new coaches, managers, umpires and coordinators. We can provide training when necessary and welcome any and all contributions. If you want to help, we want your help! Please contact us today.
Fort Vancouver Little League represents a proud tradition and legacy of youth baseball and softball in Vancouver, Washington. Many of our coaches, managers, umpires and board members played for FVLL themselves when they were young. Established in 1953 and located on Mill Plan Blvd across the street from Hudson's Bay High School, we're the oldest Little League in Clark County, Washington.
FVLL is active in the Vancouver, Washington community year-round!
- January. Spring season begins with sign-ups.
- February. Try-outs.
- March. Practices begin, coaching and umpire clinics, field-prep work parties.
- April-June. Regular season games run from April through the middle of June. Spring Season begins around the first week of April with an opening ceremony, where we introduce the teams and play games. Spring season ends in mid-June with a closing ceremony and the annoucement of our All-Stars Teams. The Little League World Series Tournament Trail begins locally in late June with the District 4 All-Star Games.
- August-October. FVLL participates in the District 4 "Fall Ball" Program for players aged 8-15 years old.
- September-December. The FVLL Board meets to review the current year and organize for the new year.